Hello there Candidates!
Comin' at ya with a mini-blog post to let you know that I have added a "Media" page under the "Resources" tab!
This will be the place to go and check out pics and videos of our time together throughout the program. For now, I have posted the icebreaker video and a few pictures that I took during the Kickoff Event.
Couple of things:
1. I apologize for the sound quality on the icebreaker video. I am a beginner at all of this stuff and I forgot to switch from my lapel mic to the mic on the camera, so I am really loud (it's the worst) and a few of you are harder to hear. Overall, I think you will get the idea. Again, you all did a great job with this.
2. Remember to hang on to your item that you used during the icebreaker. You should bring it with you to Tulsa for Development 24 as well as graduation at the DM Meeting. I know it may seem silly now, but take it seriously. I was talking to someone from Class #1 at the GM Conference and she said that every single person she had talked to from Class #1 still had their item!
3. It will be hard for me to take photos when we are together so if you guys have any good ones that you took at the Kickoff Event or anytime during the conference with other Prime Choice folks, please send them to me! I will try to get as many as I can posted. Also, please take pictures as you encounter certain milestones throughout the program. For example:
- You develop an employee for promotion
- You become a US Beef Certified Training Restaurant
- You get a Triple Ace on an ARG-led AOR
- You open a new/remodeled location
You get the idea...
4. Your head shots are posted on the "Roster" page. Hooray! Good lookin' group! Click HERE to check 'em out!
That's all for now! Have a great weekend!
Be Proud, Humble, Helpful & Always Represent,